Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for access control and all associated programs. Applications supporting these programs include Okta, SailPoint and Duo. This role is responsible for:
• Administering these tools, including testing and installing system updates
• Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools
• Planning, implementation, enforcement and review of security policies, procedures, and controls which safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements.
• Processing access requests from internal and external customers.
• Leading troubleshooting and resolution of system issues that might contribute to enterprise Production problems.
• Managing project work through all phases (design, build, test, cutover).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
• Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions (partnering with PAT, ETS, HR, Legal, Security, etc.)
• Under limited direction from management, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to protect networks, systems, and databases from unauthorized use.
• Research, recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems security.
• Report on controls, evidence gathering and control execution.
• Assist in communicating security policies and procedures to users.
• Assist internal and external customers with multi-platform security access issues and requests.
• Assist in identifying or developing tools or methods to track and monitor risk
• Support management with special projects and other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
• Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgement, and the ability to work independently with both local and remote IT staff/management, vendors, and consultants.
• Availability for 24 x 7 “on-call” support responsibilities.
• Membership in Information Security industry organizations such as ISSA, CSI, Infragard, SS-ECTF, etc. a plus.
Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
• Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP)
• Experience working in and developing solutions for a highly regulated environment or organization that leverages a security framework (such as NIST, COBIT, etc).
• Must have developer experience with various languages, but primarily Java and PowerShell.
• Experience with Multi-Factor authentication protocols (RADIUS) and systems (Entrust, Duo, or similar).
• Experience with Single-Sign on protocols (OIDC, OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, etc) and systems (Okta, Ping, Siteminder, or similar).
• Basic knowledge of Linux operating system administration.
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating systems
• Basic knowledge of firewall and intrusion detection systems
• Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Basic knowledge of Controls, Risk Ranking/mapping, Remediation items and general IT audit
Preferred (nice to have)
• Understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (Rev. 4) and COBIT framework
• Sailpoint Identity IQ administration or experience
• Mainframe architecture
• CA-ACF2 Mainframe access control facilities
• Directory services, LDAP, and their inherent security (Active Directory, CA Directory).
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field.
• Hands-on IT or security operations experience
• Basic knowledge of threat actor capabilities, intentions, methodologies and motives.
• Familiarity with computer network exploitation and network attack methodologies.
• Industry knowledge of security technologies and methods
Certificates or Licenses: