Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Amazon, and YOU: Define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives as a key member of the Maven Wave Amazon alliance team.
Your Life as a Maven:
- Work with Amazon to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives and serve as a key member of the Maven Wave alliance team in defining and delivering overall GTM strategy.
- Engage Amazon's field sales organizations, channels, and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Maven Wave.
- Create strategic business development plans for target markets, including detailed plans to track partner progress and achievement.
- Set and manage revenue targets and MBOs and collaborate with partners, teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management and manage complex negotiations as a liaison to the legal group.
- 10+ years of alliance management with experience building profitable global technology partnerships.
- 7+ years of sales experience in an IT services company.
- Experience with AWS preferred, knowledge of public cloud and infrastructure technologies, services and standards required.
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and to engage and influence senior executives.
- Ability to create and meet joint solutions and GTM strategies and tactical plans.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Sales Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories