Business Development Coordinator
Punchkick Interactive Inc.
Come work with a team of ultra-talented and wickedly-authentic designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries. We build products that we’re incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick has an unmistakeable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and thrive in this type of environment.
What are we looking for?
The Business Development Coordinator is someone who strives to bring new client opportunities to Punchkick Interactive. He/she will utilize Sales 2.0 prospecting techniques based on research and consultative-discussion to create highly relevant sales opportunities.
First and foremost, this person must be great at sales and extremely coachable. “Never stop learning” is one of our company core values—and this certainly holds true in business development. At Punchkick, we constantly grow, refine, and enhance our sales processes.
- Learn and execute on proven processes to generate new sales opportunities with our ideal contacts
- Strategize with top-producing Account Principals
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Engage executives through online and in-person presentations and phone calls
- Orchestrate discussions with potential clients around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect within specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in digital sales
- Excellent presentation skills for both online and in-person meetings
- 1+ years experience in tech/SaaS sales, agency sales, business development, or other related entrepreneurial experience
- The ability to write succinct, professional emails and demonstrate great phone rapport
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is also a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, B2C marketing