Business Development Representative (BDR)
Are you a high-energy, results-driven aspiring Sales professional? BigTime Software is hiring for Business Development Representatives interested in building their career with one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role will help build the sales pipeline and contribute to the overall growth of our company by supporting members of our Account Executive team. There are direct advancement opportunities into an Account Executive role after successful performance as a BDR.
Key Responsibilities as a Business Development Representative at BigTime:
- Researching and generating new leads through cold calls and emails to qualify prospects
- Strategize with sales leaders to design target and call plan of action
- Executing 50+ outbound calls/day or equivalent talk time
- Researching key influence makers
- Building prospecting lists
- Scheduling qualified appointments for Account Executives
- Partnering with Account Executives to gain sales techniques and learn best practices
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage, track, and report all activities in salesforce.com
What skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience is preferred
- Strong desire to learn hands-on sales techniques such as targeting, lead gen, outbound prospecting, and overall sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow policies, processes, and procedures.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.