Business Development Representative - Enova Decisions
We are looking to hire our first Inside Sales Associate for Enova Decisions! You would be responsible for prospecting and engaging prospective customers, qualifying them and setting appointments for a member of our outside sales team. You’d be partnering closely with our outside sales team and our Marketing Lead to ensure your lead generation process is effective and the sales pipeline in Salesforce is full.
- Generate and capture a consistent flow of qualified leads then nurture those leads to drive to the acceptance of a first meeting.
- Responsible for conducting research on potential leads to, not only qualify the lead, but also to secure sales intelligence used to craft targeted messages.
- Leverage multiple approaches for sourcing qualified leads including but not limited to trigger/event-based opportunities, content-driven social media, prospect “adoption”, lead capture at industry events, client referrals, content rich video/webinars, website inquiries, vendors and other partners
- Engage leads in effective discovery to capture and assess immediate and long-term challenges and gaps.
- Drive qualified leads to the acceptance of a first meeting/initial pitch
- Responsible for building and maintaining the Enova Decisions sales pipeline with leads and targeted prospects populating Salesforce data fields with the appropriate information.
- Owner of the Enova Decisions Pipeline Report (shared Google Doc) responsible for weekly updating by multiple sales team members.
- 2+ years of proven inside sales results success selling complex solutions
- Strong experience in building, managing and optimizing the sales pipeline process.
- Ability to effectively engage and qualify a prospect.
- Strong research skills to identify prospective customers via a variety of different sources.
- Highly effective communicator, strong process management skills and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment and influence others.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Chicago-based Enova Decisions is part of Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology- and data-analytics-driven online lending company that operates 12 brands in five countries. The positive business performance and rapid growth of Enova’s brands stem, in part, from the hiring and advancement of more than 50 analytics experts by Enova as well as the development and implementation of ColossusTM, our advanced real-time decisioning platform. ColossusTM produces instant answers to customers’ demands, in turn driving customer satisfaction and bottom-line results.
Today, we leverage this proven technology and analytics experience to help our clients thrive with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale.
To learn more about Enova Decisions please visit: www.enovadecisions.com
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.