Business Development Representative - Enova Decisions
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
We are looking to hire an Inside Sales Associate for Enova Decisions! You would be responsible for prospecting and engaging prospective customers, qualifying them and setting appointments for a member of our outside sales team. You’d be partnering closely with our outside sales team and our Marketing Lead to ensure your lead generation process is effective and the sales pipeline in Salesforce is full.
- Generate and capture a consistent flow of qualified leads then nurture those leads to drive to the acceptance of a first meeting.
- Responsible for conducting research on potential leads to, not only qualify the lead, but also to secure sales intelligence used to craft targeted messages.
- Leverage multiple approaches for sourcing qualified leads including but not limited to trigger/event-based opportunities, content-driven social media, prospect “adoption”, lead capture at industry events, client referrals, content rich video/webinars, website inquiries, vendors and other partners
- Engage leads in effective discovery to capture and assess immediate and long-term challenges and gaps.
- Drive qualified leads to the acceptance of a first meeting/initial pitch.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the Enova Decisions sales pipeline with leads and targeted prospects populating Salesforce data fields with the appropriate information.
- Own the Enova Decisions Pipeline Report (shared Google Doc) responsible for weekly updating by multiple sales team members.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 years of proven inside sales results success selling complex solutions.
- Strong experience in building, managing and optimizing the sales pipeline process.
- Ability to effectively engage and qualify a prospect.
- Strong research skills to identify prospective customers via a variety of different sources.
- Highly effective communicator, targeted prospect calling, strong process management skills and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment and influence others.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
About Enova Decisions:
Enova Decisions, Enova’s analytics-as-a-service business, leverages the proven technology and analytics experience developed by Enova’s 70+ person analytics team over the past 15+ years. We provide clients with custom, real-time analytics services and instant data-driven decisioning at scale. That means our clients are able to focus less on the operational details and focus more on what matters most to them. Our small team is basically a start-up within Enova. We move quickly and are able to adapt based on client needs. Want to learn more about Enova Decisions and our solutions? Check out www.enovadecisions.com!
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.