Business Development Representative
As the BenchPrep sales team continues to grow, we are in need of a Business Development Representative to support our Enterprise Solution Managers in prospecting, appointment setting, and helping to create demand for the BenchPrep platform. We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is ready to take on researching and prospecting potential customers, who can be successful in initial outreach to get meetings and demos scheduled, can partner with others to create and deliver sales presentations, and most importantly, is engaged and eager to learn. Joining our collaborative sales team will give you the opportunity to gain experience in the learning industry from the ground up, with the opportunity to be promoted to a full sales role.
- Uncover and identify potential leads through research, cold calls, and pre qualified lead lists.
- Understand business drivers, and be able to position BenchPrep as a solution to current business issues, building a base for our value proposition
- Schedule meetings for Enterprise Solution Managers, and partner with team members to create and execute customized demos and presentations
- Build and maintain business relationships with prospects
- Use our CRM system to accurately maintain prospect and customer data, manage activities and current lead funnel
- Create and sustain a solution based sales atmosphere with prospects
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of prospecting and cold lead generation preferred, but not necessary for the right candidate
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Proven ability to generate qualified leads through cold calling and cold emails
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced, ever changing environment
- Can effectively conduct presentations over the phone and through the web
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to changes
- Think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- This is an entry level lead generation position with the potential to grow towards a full sales role.
- Be able to make a significant impact by helping millions learn better and faster.
- Opportunity to help world-class organizations reinvent their learning strategy.
- Work with a smart, committed and fun group of professionals.
- Competitive salary, commission, stock options, and 401K.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Fully-stocked kitchen and catered daily lunches.
- You pick: Mac or PC