Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Campaign Account Manager provides our DX Campaign clients with exceptional service by managing the day to day operations of the manage team, including developing and executing personalized messaging and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. The Campaign Account Manager is also accountable for managing the client relationship in a positive, results-driven way.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Own overall campaign productions queue (this is a complex and time-consuming role)
- Daily campaign intake processing
- CRF (campaign request form) review and communication to Client when there are issues/omissions on CRF.
- Foster positive and growth-centric relationship with onshore and offshore BSA and FED resources.
- Coordination with DX FED team that handles EM HTML creation as component of each campaign project.
- Coordination with onshore and offshore Campaign BSAs that create campaign workflows and generate expected campaign counts.
- Manage Client review/approval process (creative plus campaign counts).
- Facilitate status calls/project tracking
- Issue escalation management/primary point of contact
- Support new project scoping as well as supporting CR/SOW creation
- Day-to-day resource management oversight
- Ensure that Client campaign volume and complexity of campaigns is tracked against SOW-allowed campaigns/month (as Epsilon can invoice periodically when campaign volumes exceed stated monthly volumes)
- Support regular reporting needs for Client, including basic day-to-day monitoring to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Assist in maintaining and regularly updating environment documentation in Confluence to ensure accuracy and easy accessibility
- Triage client questions about Adobe Campaign Classic and assist directly in the tool as needed
- Provide support as needed to the Account Director
- Important Tools
- Adobe Campaign Classic
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 4+ in Account Management or Project Management (email/digital marketing experience is a plus)
- 2+ ESP experience – Adobe Campaign Classic experience is preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with offshore technical teams
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Able to work independently, with minimal day to day direction
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.