Channel Account Manager at Cisco Meraki
As a Channel Account Manager for Cisco Meraki your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth of our National partner: CDW. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive ideas while building a personal brand and representing Cisco Meraki. You will utilize your exceptional presentation and relationship building skills to convey Cisco Meraki’s value proposition to large groups of sales people as well as conduct sales trainings. You will also work closely with both the inside and field sales teams to ensure we get the most benefit from both partners through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and consistent track record of success, we want to hear from you.Responsibilities
- Develop and leverage executive partner relationships to grow Meraki consideration across all levels of the partnership
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Meraki products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Maintain quarterly business plans
- Develop and lead all aspects of marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner Meraki sales reps
- Collaborate with the Nationals Channel Team to support the overall growth of our channel program, development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
- Proven experience in sales or channel management.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to build an elite channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acuity
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.