Channel Account Manager
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Managing multiple pipelines of active deals from qualification to close
- Maintaining contact and momentum to ensure growth within assigned accounts
- Conducting demos and/or discovery calls
- Setting up and executing sales enablement and education sessions.
What you'll Need:
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment. Channel experience preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of the email & online marketing space a must
- Ability to efficiently organize and react to a significant number of emails, chats & phone calls per day
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!