Channel Account Manager at Cisco Meraki
As a Channel Account Manager for Cisco Meraki your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with two of our national partners, Zones and PCM. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive ideas while building a personal brand and representing Cisco Meraki. You will utilize your exceptional presentation and relationship building skills to convey Cisco Meraki’s value proposition to large groups of sales people as well as conduct sales trainings. You will also work closely with both the inside and field sales teams to ensure we get the most benefit from both partners through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Develop and leverage executive partner relationships to grow Meraki mindshare across all levels of the partnership
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Meraki products among partner sales and engineering teams
- Maintain quarterly business plans
- Develop and oversee marketing and incentive programs to drive sales
- Coordinate sales and technical training for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner Meraki sales reps
- Collaborate with the Nationals Channel Team to support the overall growth of our channel program, development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, tracking and internal communication tools, and marketing programs
Who you are:
- Open and Trustworthy – you think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- Self-aware – you understand how others perceive you, and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- Results Oriented – you identify areas where we can improve as a team, and raise and address them directly.
- Accountable – you take ownership of yourself and your circumstances.
- Collaborative - you share early and often to engage those around you.
You will have:
- 3-5+ years experience in sales or channel management. Previous experience with Zones or PCM strongly preferred
- Must be living in or open to relocating to Northen California or the Greater Chicago Area
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- Must be open to 50% - 80% travel
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.