Channel Partnership Manager for Health Tech Startup Preventing Cancer
CancerIQ is a venture-backed digital health company that uses predictive analytics to help doctors understand their patient's risk of getting cancer and dying from cancer. By making it faster and cheaper for providers to order cancer genetic testing and interpret results, we improve patient access to life-saving services that can preempt or prevent this devastating disease. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have grown 30x since emerging from private beta in Spring 2016.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will exploit current strategic partnerships to grow CancerIQ's top line and future opportunities. This role will be partly responsible for cultivating new partnership opportunities, and partly responsible for ramping up existing ones. We are looking for an experienced channel partner manager with an appetite for carving out new ground and establishing scalable processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to ensure partners have everything they need to successfully resell
- Ensure partner expectations are being met (or exceeded!)
- Ensure partners are following agreed-upon guidelines
- Proactively help partners hit their sales goals/milestones, and navigate the sales process
- Give demos, virtual presentations, or in-person presentations to potential partners
- Create demand using tools like marketing collateral, campaigns, webinars, events
- Communicate regularly with partners and company stakeholders
- Travel to customer and partner sites on a quarterly basis / as needed
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in consulting, channel sales
- Experience working in genetic testing or women's imaging. It’s a plus if you have established relationships with potential partners.
- Proven record of achieving in sales roles.
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex buying environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS required
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Ability to build relationships with the healthcare C-suite, and top executives at CancerIQ's multi-billion dollar strategic partners
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, other work perks including an on-site gym
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located near the Northwestern medical campus
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals
- Member of SalesAssembly, where you will have the opportunity to access training and development opportunities, and connect with other sales professionals in the B2B sales sector in Chicago
- Automatic admission to our "above average" co-ed volleyball team and Fantasy Football league