Are you a little bit client service, a little bit sales? Equal parts competitive about winning an up-sell as you are managing a complex business relationship?
LearnCore is looking for a proven client success advocate and farmer who also has the technical chops to be a product evangelist and super expert. Our Client Strategists spend their time delighting admins, enablement professionals and executives alike with exemplary industry and product knowledge and helping their clients find new and impactful use cases for LearnCore. As a Client Strategist, you will be measured on how you influence the engagement, renewal and growth of your defined book of business.
You will love to coach and be coached - and are obsessed about constantly improving yourself, your role and your company. You are a digital native who gets excited about using our tool to learn and share “what good looks like” with your colleagues.
LearnCore is changing the way client facing teams perform by enabling them to learn, certify and practice their craft, staying on brand and driving their most critical messages forward. Through ongoing coaching, sales teams sell more, other client teams serve and renew their customers at an improved rate.
- Manage all post-sale aspects of the customer experience.
- Help customers develop and execute an effective LearnCore strategy.
- Establish timelines, educate and assist clients on implementation and rollout of account.
- Build long-term relationships with existing clients - as well as new portfolio clients.
- Help clients define, build, and execute strategy to exceed their goals and KPIs.
- Quickly and easily get customers proficient with the platform.
- Identify growth opportunities by encouraging the adoption of new LearnCore capabilities and functionality and ensure client contract renewal.
- Plan successful marketing events and trade shows to build awareness.
- Support and develop brand positioning and identity of LearnCore.
- Quickly solve any and all open customer issues.Prevent customer churn and attrition.
- Help be a creative spark in a collaborative work environment.
- Communicate customer feedback to help guide LearnCore product roadmap.
- Identify processes and effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record in digital technology, marketing agency, consulting, or similar field.
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic customer facing role.
- Experience interfacing and managing high level client relationships.
- Experience managing and successfully executing large project rollouts.
- Positive attitude with a contagious work ethic.Creativity and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
- Extremely strong writing and verbal skills.
- Very detailed oriented.
- A passion for LearnCore, technology, and working with clients.
- Sense of humor – it’s going to be fun ride!
- An understanding of the corporate training landscape, including frustrations of companies is a plus.
- Results driven team work environment, no politics
- Industry leading, multi-award winning, technology and team
- Opportunity for product ownership, and control
- Ability to make a significant impact in the business
- Massive opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Ability to be a part of something big with the future being extremely bright for LearnCore
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage options
- Pre-tax transit benefit options
- Corporate gym membership
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Team Building activities, ping pong and foosball tables
- Work with multi-award winning team, management, and product
- High growth potential