ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Commercial Account Executive (CAE) will manage the whole sales process and ongoing client needs through a partnership with a dedicated Customer Success Manager to develop plans, strategy, on-boarding, & QBR’s for our most strategic accounts. The ideal candidate has a track record of consistent performance, has a customer first mentality and thrives in a fast paced, innovative environment.
What your day could consist of:
- Work consistently within your book of business to identify key areas for growth and overall retention
- Manage lead flow and responding to qualified leads and begin managing them through the sales process
- Effectively managing your time with customers, prospective clients as well as your dedicated customer success manager
- Ability to demonstrate the platform to current and prospective clients
- Demonstrate effective and timely post sale management
- Identify areas of urgency within our ticketing queue for accounts that you will own
- Balance follow up across new business opportunities and current customer base
- Work to educate yourself on the ActiveCampaign platform as well as industry
- Communicate effectively with your dedicated CSM to understand where the shared responsibilities lie within an account on a daily basis
- Being challenged and having fun!
What is needed:
- 4+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas & revenue goals
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Highly coachable, with a hunger for learning and a growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize through proven, effective time management skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.