Commercial Account Executive
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
The Commercial Account Executive (CAE) will manage the whole sales process and ongoing client needs through a partnership with a dedicated Customer Success Manager to develop plans, strategy, on-boarding, & QBR’s for our most strategic accounts. The ideal candidate has a track record of consistent performance, has a customer first mentality and thrives in a fast paced, innovative environment.
What your day could consist of:
- Work consistently within your book of business to identify key areas for growth and overall retention
- Manage lead flow and responding to qualified leads and begin managing them through the sales process
- Effectively managing your time with customers, prospective clients as well as your dedicated customer success manager
- Ability to demonstrate the platform to current and prospective clients
- Demonstrate effective and timely post sale management
- Identify areas of urgency within our ticketing queue for accounts that you will own
- Balance follow up across new business opportunities and current customer base
- Work to educate yourself on the ActiveCampaign platform as well as industry
- Communicate effectively with your dedicated CSM to understand where the shared responsibilities lie within an account on a daily basis
- Being challenged and having fun!
What is needed:
- 4+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas & revenue goals
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Highly coachable, with a hunger for learning and a growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize through proven, effective time management skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description