What We Do:
Kalderos delivers technology that solves the challenges facing the US healthcare system. We develop technology solutions with a focus on simplifying the complex coordination of drug discount programs and are steadfast in our commitment to redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. Ultimately we measure our success by empowering all of healthcare to spend more time focused on improving the lives of patients and less time working on the business.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We are looking for:
At Kalderos we are innovators, creators, and problem solvers. We look for people who share those passions while embracing differing opinions, skills, and life experiences. We view each application holistically; it's not just what you've done, but who you are and what makes you tick.
Reading through job list requirements can be intimidating, and we get that! We encourage you to apply ESPECIALLY if you don't meet every qualification. Think of these requirements as more of a wishlist we have, and show us in your cover letter what you bring to the table beyond hitting a bunch of bullet points. As we said before, we value life experiences, varying skills, and how those can translate into applicable experience for the role you want here at our organization.
We're changing the way healthcare performs, and we need someone who changes our mind about what a candidate can bring to the table.
What Impact You'll Have:
You will develop and execute a comprehensive business plan which details account strategies and the specific way in which you will exceed your goals. This should include a detailed understanding of the customer’s organizational structure and a clear demonstration of how you will gain alignment with all key stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans to create winning solution sales strategies
- Generate new business within a focused portfolio of small and medium sized accounts that represent some of the fastest growing and emerging pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Manage pipeline, opportunities, forecasting, prospecting and other responsibilities related to field sales functions
- Travel to meet with clients, prospects, and partners
- Establish relationships with Director, VP and C-level buyers and personas
- Consistently meet sales targets
- Push customers by teaching, tailoring the sales process, and leading conversations
- Gain a strong understanding of the customer’s business
- Drive active sales cycles while building a new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with assigned accounts
- Ability to work with all customer roles and functions including executive-level personnel, customer stakeholders, operations, vendor management, sourcing and procurement.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Track record of carrying and achieving quarterly and annual quota
- Complex Enterprise Software sales experience is required
- Knowledge of the Life Science and Healthcare space strongly preferred
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Exceptional presentations skills and/or public speaking experience
- Success selling into complex businesses
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair/unlimited PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on innovative technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.