Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is searching for a Consultant, Sales Performance Management based in Chicago, IL (alternative work locations may be available). As a member of the Sales Performance Management team, you have room to turn your innovative ideas into effective solutions for transforming and empowering how we compensate and motivate our sales professionals. This position will be part of the Sales Strategy and Operations department and will report to the Senior Director, Sales Performance Management.
In this position, you will be responsible for positive contributions to the Sales Performance Management group with responsibilities in salesforce effectiveness, sales coverage model analysis, territory/ quota planning and sales performance analytics. Additionally, there will be a focus on promoting automation and process-centric solutions. Knowledge of sales compensation strategies is also desired.
How You Will Contribute
· Partner with Sales, Operations, HR, and Finance on improving the operations and infrastructure that enable sales compensation practices.
· Execute with limited supervision and direction, drive results and set priorities independently.
· Analyze the effectiveness of sales coverage models.
· Assist in improving territory & quota planning.
· Perform and create meaningful sales performance analytics that help translate data into actionable information.
· Works effectively with all levels of staff including executive leaders across all business units.
· Demonstrate good judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Show strong follow up skills to translate issues into business requirements, evaluate solutions, and execute upon remediation plans.
· Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving reporting by identifying the correlation between business strategies and drivers and technology capabilities.