Customer Success Manager at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability. We are striving to build a world class customer experience and we are looking to scale our Customer Success team to enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
BigTime is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will work with customers and partner internally with Account Management, Implementation, Technical Services and other parts of the organization to meet client goals and objectives for the BigTime program. CSMs focus on engagement, adoption, demonstrating continuous value and ensuring customers are successful utilizing BigTime platform.
As a CSM, you will work with clients to provide measurable results to prove the value and ROI of the client’s investment. CSMs focus on ensuring clients are adopting products and features while keeping best practices in mind, training on the BigTime platform and engaging with relevant tools to optimize their objectives. Post-implementation, CSMs own the day to day program execution and help to deliver the ROI and value of the product and its impact. CSM will also focus on building relationships, platform adoption and ongoing product training alongside additional client facing teams to penetrate the account beyond the day to day contacts.
Key Accountabilities for the Customer Success Manager:
- Focus on ensuring core products are performing as expected/implemented and driving adoption of our tools to optimize engagement.
- Management of issues or areas of improvement for customers to ensure they are getting the best results from the solution.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to customers through various levels of communication including email outreach, web meetings, trade-shows, events, targeted/automated outreach.
- Utilize marketing automation and semi-automated outreach tactics to scale and reach a large number of accounts.
- Develop and share marketing best practices to drive adoption of new BigTime products and features in a consultative manner
- Identify opportunities for new features and product adoption in the assigned client base and work to provide qualified leads to the Account management team
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Surface client feedback to the Product Team for functionality enhancements and escalations.
- Define and achieve client successes that can be shared internally and externally by the Marketing Team to prove value.
- Partner with an implementation engineer to guide customers through integration and launch of the BigTime Platform
- Lead webinar trainings to coach corporate users on the BigTime Portal
- Work with an Account Manager to deliver platform recommendations aimed at increasing ROI for the customer
Requirements Skills for the Customer Success manager
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a client services/account management role.
- Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Oral and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed client expectations who is interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on the quality of work
- Able to travel up to 10%***
- Authorization to work in the US
Preferred Skills for the Customer Success Manager
- Experience in Saas
- Presentation (Google Slides/MS Powerpoint) including experience using web-based presentation solutions
- Proficient in Excel, Salesforce.com, Customer success software (churnZero)
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
- Hybrid In-Office Model (2-3 days in office)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.