Customer Success Navigator - New Jersey at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Tempus Clinical Navigator working on-site at the provider institution to ensure efficiency in Tempus testing operations and achieve smooth integration to the current workflow at the provider institution in order to improve patient experience and clinical utility of Tempus offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships with physicians and clinical staff to support the clinical ordering process and serve as a critical touchpoint between Tempus internal operations and our provider and care team customers on-site at the provider institution to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Work cross-functionally (e.g., Customer Success, Sales) to ensure we meet/exceed goals related to customer retention and (perceived + actual) turnaround time
- Work with accounts to obtain all necessary information/documents for Tempus-tested patients
- Coordinate between our lab and partner facilities including following up on sample shipments and other items
- Communicate directly with various members of partner labs and providers to manage sample and document requests, handling, shipping and receiving.
- Build and maintain effective relationships which create a high level of trust with laboratory and care team employees, patients, and partner organizations
- Use proactive problem-solving skills to create and offer solutions to customers of varying complexity
- Coordinate Medical Affairs report review with physicians after clinical orders
- Manage kit stock and literature replenishment at accounts
- Introduce patients to Tempus testing overview and patient financial assistance program
- Maintain frequent contact with sales and other externally-facing teams to ensure customer engagement efforts are aligned and provide relevant updates to internal teams in CS, Sales, Commercial Operations, etc.
- Demonstrated capacity to quickly learn relevant genomic and oncology information
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific and/or technical information
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to connect with healthcare professionals across a variety of roles (physicians, care team members, pathologists, etc.)
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business processes in complex environments
- Highly organized and systematic with superb attention to detail
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Demonstrate Tempus’ Values by acting with integrity, respect, and trust
Required Education & Experience:
- B.S. in biology, life science, or other relevant fields
- 1+ years of healthcare experience at an oncology clinic, clinical laboratory, etc.
- Experience with common customer support systems (CRM, email, Microsoft office) and other internal communication tools
- 2+ years of healthcare or Life Sciences customer-facing experience, account management, or clinical experience
- OR 2+ years of working within a pathology lab
- Familiar with oncology EMR systems