Morningstar's products transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed tools that delight our clients. The product management, product development, and service teams collaborate with our Customer Success group to help provide clients with relevant products and bundled solutions that empower investor success.
Morningstar is seeking a Customer Success Onboarding Specialist (CSOS) for Morningstar's Office or Direct products. The Onboarding Specialist's primary responsibility is onboarding new clients and setting them up for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will educate new customers, implement client workflows, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services. Morningstar prioritizes delivering an amazing customer experience and this is the first step in the process. This role is based in Chicago, IL.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Listen carefully to information provided by Sales, Software Sales Engineer's and customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure proper use of Morningstar Office or Direct.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge for Morningstar Office or Direct and all secondary products.
- Clearly communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the implementation and campaign launch process.
- Track and hit key onboarding milestones.
- Ensure smooth delivery to the Customer Success Manager providing key account details and workflows.
- A deep customer focus, strong attention to detail, and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, strategic, and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to problem-solving and project management.
- Possess a minimum of 6 months of customer service, training, or sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to present to clients with sophisticated investment knowledge and business experience.
- Prior experience supporting financial practices, licensed data content, or financial software solutions is desirable.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent is required.