Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our Neurology and Psychiatry Customer Success team.
- Managing and responding to inbound inquiries from customers and patients
- Sending custom email communication to patients and providers regarding status of orders
- Overseeing inbound order operations and managing multiple systems to ensure accurate order information
- Additional day to day tasks to support orders and customers such as scheduling FedEx pick ups for samples in the field, managing custom requests from customers / Tempus sales reps, etc.
- This individual has a go with the flow mentality and is able to manage multiple tasks at once
- This individual has great attention to detail and notices anything that seems out of place
- This individual has a self starter spirit and is resilient in the midst of changes and challenges
- This individual has a strong team mentality
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is looking to grow in their career at Tempus and make an impact on a growing business