Customer Success Specialist at DataCubes Inc.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a startup environment and are obsessed with delighting customers.
- Maintaining a sincere commitment to our customers, by providing the best possible quality in all tasks performed contributing to the betterment of our company.
- Regularly interacting with customers by answering questions, resolving issues, and collecting feedback.
- Utilize data entry for obtaining information, and in some cases, responsible for the entry and maintenance of files, spreadsheets or various management reports.
- Opportunity to stretch into account management responsibilities for up-selling new products to existing customers.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working directly with customers delivering excellent service with a customer centered mindset
- Willingness and eager to learn new technology and acquire new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Strongly prefer prior insurance experience with ability to understand and support loss form, schedule of values, Accord output with customers
- Prior experience as underwriting assistant a big plus
- Prior experience in account management or sales role a big plus
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to work with talented individuals that are passionate about solving complex problems with data science
- Competitive pay with full benefits packages