DEAL DESK SPECIALIST
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
It is an exciting time for Centro, and there’s a unique opportunity to join the Basis Solutions and Implementation team, in the newly created role of Deal Desk Specialist at Centro. We are looking for someone to help us build out our Deal Desk, as our SaaS product, Basis enters its second year and continues to experience significant growth. The Deal Desk Specialist Lead will be responsible for managing the entire Basis agreement lifecycle, providing Sales support and guidance during the pre-sale and negotiation process, leading the contract approval process and escalations. This individual is an extremely detail oriented person who pays close attention to all the specifics and nuances within each contract, helping to provide the right direction and customized solutions for Basis Sellers. Reporting into the VP of Basis Solutions and Implementation, you will be expected to partner with Legal, Finance, Sales, Support and other business stakeholders to ensure the needs of sellers and their prospects are met, while also complying with Centro’s business needs and Basis guidelines.
- Cultivate strong relationships with all levels of the Sales organization, maintaining understanding and needs of our growing customers and prospects.
- Facilitate complex contract discussions and negotiations, while managing the Basis approval process.
- Create and manage a centralized hub for all relevant documentation (agreements, guidelines, trackers, SFDC, etc), with ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Work cross-departmentally with key stakeholder groups as needed to ensure Basis contracts can be supported and executed according to commitment.
- Establish and implement best in class Deal Desk practices, which effectively support our growth and increased internal customer base.
- Work closely with Legal on agreement documentation and contract negotiations as necessary.
- Collect and analyze contract information for financial management; responsible for monitoring financial impact and profitability.
- Provide sound recommendations and agreements supporting Basis guidelines and company revenue implications as it relates to Revenue Recognition, Discounting guidelines, and Customer needs.
- Provide ongoing trends analysis and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Become the internal expert on Basis guidelines and agreements.
- Minimum of 4+ years working in Software or Digital Media organizations.
- Minimum of 2+ years working with contracts and agreements.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment collaborating and engaging stakeholders as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of software revenue recognition need and issues.
- Solution oriented individual willing to roll their sleeves up, and get the job done. Can do attitude.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.