Director, Business Development, Payor Markets at Intelligent Medical Objects
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they think they meet 100% of the qualifications on a job description. IMO is committed to considering all candidates even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications listed. We look forward to receiving your application!
Work that is meaningful. A job that has impact. Colleagues that inspire. That’s what you’ll find at Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO), a growing health IT company creating clinical terminology and insights solutions that are used by more than 740,000 US physicians and 4,500 US hospitals to power better patient care and support meaningful analytics.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive revenue growth through net new business and establish Intelligent Medical Objects as a leader in data quality within the Healthcare Industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying key healthcare payor and technology enterprises and executing strategic sales plans and processes to achieve sales targets, You will also focus on expanding Intelligent Medical Objects clinical terminology and analytics solution offerings within our existing account base.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota, preferably representing SaaS product offerings within a payor and digital health landscape. You will have expertise in a needs-based/consultative approach to selling and can create unique value propositions and opportunities by aligning the client's requirements to the products and services of Intelligent Medical Objects. You will be entrepreneurial, results-driven, and can drive in a high-growth environment.
What you'll do
- Efficiently identify, qualify, progress, and close net-new sales opportunities
- Manage, and execute our sales plans to achieve revenue goals
- Develop and execute strategic plans and processes to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Develop client engagement plans with clear objectives for all customer calls and meetings
- Create effective sales presentations and collateral
- Build and manage revenue pipeline
- Own and maintain the business forecasts, providing confidence and predictability to sales leadership
- Hands-on and the ability to succeed without a large support infrastructure
- Resourceful with the ability to find answers to questions and deal with objections
- If appropriate collateral doesn’t exist, will create
What you'll need
- 5+ years of healthcare sales experience with a track record of closing net new business (deal sizes ranging from $50k-100,00k+ ACV)
- Proven sales experience in targeting, developing leads, building pipelines, creating proposals, and closing accounts to drive subscription revenue streams, specifically in insurance payor and healthcare tech spaces.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate business processes and technical concepts with customers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including C-level leadership
- Proven sales track record, consistently meeting/exceeding targets
- Working knowledge/proficiency using Salesforce
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about the business
- The space to be innovative and collaborative with your peers and your future clients.
- Training from the best. Collectively, we’ve got years of expertise in Healthcare and IT.
- Part of a tight-knit team that supports each other, challenges each other, and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Excellent benefits package, including competitive benefits through multiple health, dental, and vision plans, 100% company match up to 5% contribution on your 401(k), flexible PTO and hours, peak performance club trips, and more!
At IMO, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
IMO also provides visa sponsorship opportunities. Please don't hesitate to apply if you meet all the qualifications for this position and require visa sponsorship.