Director of Channel Sales
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
At ActiveCampaign, we understand and believe that our partners are a critical part of our success and as we continue to grow fast and expand our business, partners will have an even bigger role to play. In this key leadership position, you will have responsibility to drive accelerated revenue growth for ActiveCampaign via our partner ecosystem.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead and enable the network of resellers and partners for the ActiveCampaign platform
- Manage and continue to scale a team of channel account managers, onboarding specialists and partner success specialists
- Design and facilitate innovative programs that will drive revenue through the partner channel
- Work collaboratively with other Sales leaders and cross-functionally with other leaders to ensure alignment across businesses that will lead to AC’s partners success
- Expand upon the vision, strategy and roadmap for the next generation of our partner business including expanding into new channels and markets
What you'll need:
- Experience working with technology resellers, developing and executing programs to drive growth via the channel
- Deep understanding of partner business and what drives partner behaviors and decision making
- Successful track record of hiring and managing multi function, high performing sales teams
- An existing network, or clear path, to potential channel partners/resellers; You bring strong business insight and a deep understanding of partnership strategy
- Creative, critical and solution-first thinker with a customer first mentality
- A proven ability to think strategically and collaborate with leadership to define and implement successful sales programs
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description