Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
What you’re most excited for:
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers with responsibility over all customers within a vertical (i.e., customer segment)
- Develop segmentation within your customer vertical and varying strategies to service customers
- Gather product feedback across customers and act as the internal advocate for your customer vertical with internal development and product teams
- Partner with customers to develop strategies for to ensure best use of the product and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with CSM team and their customers
- Maintain / increase renewal rates and mitigate / reduce customer churn for your vertical
- Monitor customer health and risk; develop and execute success plans when as required working with CSMs, customer support, product development, and engineering
- Influence future lifetime customer value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall strong health scores
- Identify opportunities for up-sell, alongside sales and account management team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of supply chain industry and API best practices
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 7+ years working in and leading customer-facing organizations
- Experience in business consulting or supply chain strongly preferred
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company preferred
- Experience working with enterprise customers in customer-facing roles including Account Management or Customer Success preferred
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for key metrics related to retention and expansion
- Deep understanding of value drivers in supply chains
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Comfortable presenting to leadership and in a large group
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some travel for key customer meetings and events
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.