Director, Global Security Solution Sales at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies with run rate revenue over $4 Billion. Our purpose is to make the world of work, work better for people. We envision a world where anyone can create workflows that work for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. In the past 2 years, ServiceNow has been named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes, named a TOP Company to work for by Linkedin, and named #3 on Fortune’s Future 50 List.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity allowing companies to execute faster, focusing on innovation and providing great experiences to both customers and employees alike.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our platform and products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a motivated experienced leader to help build and scale our global IT Security team. This leader must be a driver who loves building teams and businesses. This role requires someone who has deep experience in the IT security field on a global scale. The ideal candidate will have great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go to market sales, pre-sales, customer success and partner organizations, as well as, our product development and marketing teams. Your influence can have a far ranging impact. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often.
As a thought leader of our IT Security Sales team, you will have a major impact on our future success. Customers have embraced ServiceNow as a key platform to drive their IT Transformations and security solutions is a key success factor in support of their digital transformation needs. The leader of this business will need to scale this business leveraging the full GTM and partner network. Individuals applying for this role must be entrepreneurial and self-driven with a passion for breaking into markets.
As the Director of IT Secuity Sales, you will be responsible for developing our go-to-market strategy to drive strategic sales growth. You need to be a talent magnet, as well as, share your knowledge and expertise to build a world class GTM team, drive market position and align with our product teams on customer outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level strategic planning, sales programs and operational cadence to drive operational excellence, continuous improvement and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders.
- Lead a team of specialized sellers to drive the IT Security Platform into the office of the CIO, CSCO and the cross functional teams.
- Build a global sales team to serve our customers in AMS, EMEA and APJ
- Define programs for enabling the field sales and solution consulting teams to drive IT Security sales, adoption and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, with and through model
- Partner with the IT Workflows executive business unit to build out a successful roadmap for the next 3 years
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
- Drive Results: The ideal candidate will identify and meet ambitious performance goals, driving for results with a positive impact on ServiceNow’s brand and market position on a consistent basis. This person will have track record of consistent quota attainment and developing clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow sales, marketing and business unit leaders to achieve revenue goals.
- Influencing Skills: She/he must possess strong executive presence and the ability to establish trusted relationships with product management, marketing, global sales leadership, professional services and global alliance and channels leaders
- Customer Impact: The ideal candidate will leverage her/his knowledge of the customer’s perspective to anticipate requirements and to tailor competitive solutions. She/he will have demonstrated the ability to establish strong executive relationships at the senior-most levels in customer organizations leading to a demonstrable track record of increasing sales and partnership value creation. She/he will have the proven ability to influence, build rapport, and gain credibility with both business and technology executives
- Market Knowledge: The ideal candidate will extend Her/he contextual knowledge of the enterprise software and Security market, understand market trends to ensure market share gains for ServiceNow through strategic selling well enough to identify creative business solutions to customer problems, and identify emerging opportunities and maintain effective customer relationships.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years extensive sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling Security solutions into the office of the CIO and CSCO
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from start up to scale
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels with in an organization.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive
- International experience a plus Travel up to 50%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.