Director of New Hire Onboarding at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in the role:
· Lead the organization who helps set up a variety of roles for success as they begin their journey with ServiceNow: Sales, Solution Consulting, Solution Sales, Customer Outcomes, and New Hire Sales Leaders
· Operationalize metrics to run a data driven organization, communicate metrics to Enablement Leadership, and use metrics to evolve onboarding programs
· Weave new initiatives and business needs into Onboarding programs
· Own curriculum strategy for new hire training, working with resources to ensure content teaches key concepts on products, tools and processes
· Lead a team of globally diverse Onboarding professionals who own a variety of programs
· Partner with Enablement Leadership and Business Leadership to identify areas to evolve current programs
· Constant focus on innovation and the new hire experienceQualifications
To be successful in the role you need to have:
· 5 years of experience in SaaS organizations, either as a Sales Professional or a Sales Enablement Professional
· Detailed knowledge of sales roles and sales processes
· Experience creating and delivering sales enablement content
· Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders in a matrixed environment
· Ability to understand and plan for the strategy of Sales Enablement programs while knowing the details of the programs
· Leas virtual and geographically diverse teams in global time zones (AMS, EMEA & APJ)
· Ability to run multiple projects at one time, and complete those projects on time and with high quality, while managing through others within the overall Enablement team
· Executive presence, with ability to present business plans with confidence and clarity
· Expertise with adult learning principlesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.