Director of PLG Marketing, Emerging Businesses at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Director of PLG Marketing, Emerging Businesses
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are looking for an amazing marketer to lead the launch of new products for DevOps and SREs. We are in it to win the hearts and minds of developers, DevOps and SRE teams and are looking for a marketing leader to shape the strategy, collaborate cross-functionally and drive execution across performance, communication and product marketing. This is a high visibility and high impact role within the team creating innovative products with a product-led-growth (PLG) GTM. If you have skills and experience bootstrapping a bottoms-up GTM targeting technical audiences and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, then this role is for you. We’re a startup within a cloud superpower. If this opportunity excites you, we’d love to talk.
ServiceNow is a customer-first company. We're big enough to have resources and scale but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of ownership and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping our users and customers thrive. Does that sound like an exciting place to work?
- Develop customer journey and personas by deeply understanding our users, market and competitors
- Produce differentiated positioning and messaging that aligns users to product capabilities and roadmap
- Drive content strategy and produce product and technical content (blogs, whitepapers, webinars, customer stories) to create thought leadership and support demand generation
- Own the website and deliver a compelling trial and signup experience with low bounce rates and high conversion
- Manage web and content team (agency/contract) along with the website tech stack
- Work closely with digital acquisitions team to execute campaigns, experiment with growth and product PMs to drive conversions and product adoption
- Build strong relationships with users and generate strong customer advocacy
- Influence the broader industry by engaging with industry analysts and influencers
- 15+ years of overall relevant exp with 5-7+ years of B2B Product Marketing exp at a high growth SaaS company
- Track record of successfully launching new products with a bottoms-up/PLG GTM
- Expert at developing A/B testing scenarios to drive higher click-through-rates
- Open source, freemium or volume ecommerce software experience
- Deep domain expertise in DevOps, SRE, IT/Ops markets and technologies
- Ability to create crisp and compelling narratives; superb written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly
- Works through uncertainty using the scientific method and data-driven
- Self-directed, fast-paced, hardworking with no BS, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Blend of startup and enterprise experience, is entrepreneurial
- MBA is desirable but not a requirement
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.