The Professional Services Engagement Director will ensure the correct scoping and selling of value-add services to enterprise opportunities. This role is a key member of the extended sales team and will be expected to work closely with the SVP of Strategic Engagement, the greater Sales team, and PS leadership on developing best practices in creating value propositions, positioning solutions and statements of work for our prospects and supporting the end-to-end sales cycle and project kick-off.
The right candidate will have strong business acumen, previous experience managing direct reports, and a successful track record of partnering with sales, including the ability to facilitate the translation of client needs into actionable solutions.
- Own and oversee the overall strategic plan for the POC/SOW creation process for new enterprise and corporate sales.
- Lead the services pre-sales process with the sales team to understand the customer's business and technical objectives, as well as, solution requirements, to build customer relationships, and scope opportunities.
- Manage and lead the members of the pre-sales team and act as a point of escalation for both internal and external client issues.
- Partner with Sales Engineering leadership to develop shared best practices and provide feedback loop for improvement opportunities.
- Create Professional Services opportunities, manage pursuits, present project SOWs and be an integral partner in closing deals.
- Liaise with the PS Management team, providing status updates to the sales team in a pro-active cadence, through engagement closure.
- Work collaboratively with the respective Professional Services leaders for resource planning to ensure successful knowledge transfer and onboarding of new customers.
- Work with marketing teams to create customer and sales facing content and land key messages with analysts and the market
- Present to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences, as needed.
- Assist in sourcing and assessing partners and contractors to extend our bench.
- Have a passion for process engineering and optimization, process documentation, and process training, as well as streamlining/automating functions which reduce administrative burden to the organization.
- Lead with diplomacy and tact in complex sales negotiations, meetings, conversations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience partnering with Account Executives, presenting solutions and implementation methodology during an enterprise sales process.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a consulting or professional services capacity. Experience in operations and/or at a growing SaaS company is a plus.
- Previous experience in managing and leading people is preferred
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently without supervision, proficient at solving problems as well as proactively recommending and implementing improvements or solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to identify priorities, juggle multiple activities, adhere to timelines/meet deadlines, and change course quickly as needed.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (people, correspondence, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Professional always, with strong interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining effective working relationships with customers, vendors, employees and management through use of tact, diplomacy, good judgment, responsiveness and follow-through.
- Proven ability to effectively lead/manage projects, make timely decisions, delegating tasks to direct reports, peers and others within Fusion as appropriate.
- Proven ability to maintain diplomacy in high stakes situations with both internal and external clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.