Director of Sales
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Sales leader to oversee ActiveCampaign’s Account Representative & Account Executive teams (focused on building and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities). The Director of Sales will play an instrumental role in leading our sales efforts as well as identifying and implementing new strategic opportunities and avenues for growth. This person will focus on coaching our AR/AE managers and their teams, and will report into the SVP of Sales.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Lead and continuously develop multiple AR and AE sales managers
- Utilize data to implement strategies and processes that will improve overall performance and drive to action
- Continue to build, train, and mentor a strong sales organization; develop a top performing sales leadership team with the necessary skills, knowledge, and ability to effectively grow revenue
- Maintain a strong team culture that is consistent with the values of the company
What Is Needed:
- 7+ years of B2B solution sales experience, SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 4+ years managing and leading a high performing sales team
- Prior success in a SaaS sales management position with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven successful track record of exceeding quotas
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description