Director Of Strategic Partnerships at Bringg
Position Title: Director Of Strategic Partnerships
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who aspires to build Bringg’s Ecosystem and help fuel our hypergrowth by generating new business.
We offer you a leading, varied, highly client-facing and challenging role, nurturing our strategic partnerships, selecting relevant partners in our ecosystem (GSIs, large consulting firms, CRM and 3PLs). You will be charged with opening new distribution and integration channels.
- Build and lead a team of Partner Relationship Managers
- Build a strategic framework for prioritizing and evaluating partners and to expand our product offerings (3PLs, hub partners).
- Negotiate business terms and create plans for effective penetration through channel partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, including senior management of leading GSIs
- Native English or ultra-high level of English communication abilities
- Identify and grow new opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience managing enterprise clients and parter relationships in the SAAS industry
- Demonstrated success working with strategic accounts in a client relationship management role with strong communication skills as a credible ambassador for our organization.
- Frequent travel (25%-30%) - Friday and Saturday travel may be required
- Client first mentality and ability to thrive in start up culture.
- Live in the product you support - it is important you understand deeply the way customers use our platform and you can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our tools.
- An individual who does well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- "Out of the box" thinking
- Team player and team leader