Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
We’re seeking a smart, motivated, and successful sales professional with impeccable written and verbal communication skills who has significant experience selling to top 300-ranked institutions of higher education. As Director of University Partnerships (Sales), you will establish and cultivate new relationships with universities nationally (primary contacts are Deans, Provosts, or similar) and secure high-impact, market-leading partnerships. You will sell our Technology, Learning Design, Marketing, and Admissions services in both bundled form and independently, showing prospects how Everspring’s unique and very high-quality services can benefit their department, its students, and the university.
This position is based at our Chicago headquarters near Ogilvie and Union Stations.
- Create partnership development strategies that will result in business growth
- Create and execute an approach to target potential partner universities
- Communicate Everspring’s value to potential partners using effective, creative methods, incorporating marketing intelligence where appropriate
- Manage the client relationship throughout the entire partner development process
- Work closely with the internal Everspring teams to create and present effective and/or custom client solutions
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Everspring’s customized services and awareness of competitors in the online education space
- Travel regularly to prospective partners
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience selling to universities
- Demonstrated partnership development success/ track record of developing complex services relationships from cultivating relationships from the early stages
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills using correct spelling and grammar
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with limited resources
- Ability to travel nearly every week
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.