All Campus partners with world-leading universities to recruit qualified students for online degree and certificate programs. With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, we offer a robust set of data-driven marketing, enrollment, retention and technology services.
We create value for our clients by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives and their careers. Higher education institutions — including Teachers College, Columbia University, DePaul and Purdue — partner with us for the level of service we provide and our commitment to serving the higher education sector.
Our focus on providing an excellent level of service to both our clients and their students is integrated into every level of our organization through our core values. These values represent not only our commitment to our clients, but to each other. They are a huge part of what has made us one of the best places to work in Chicago, according to both Crain’s Chicago Business and Built In Chicago.
Our values are:
We are tenacious. We set realistic goals for our clients and ourselves, and work diligently to beat them.
New ideas excite us. We support employees’ curiosity by empowering them to pursue new skills and opportunities.
Just Say It
We welcome candid, open, honest, and constructive feedback across every level of the organization. We advise our students and clients with sincerity and their best interests at heart.
We have a strict ‘hire nice people’ policy. We truly care about our colleagues, clients, and students. We celebrate our successes and help each other learn from our mistakes.
We’re obsessed with efficiency. We push ourselves to get more with less without sacrificing our professional standards. This drives innovation and, most importantly in higher ed, drives down costs making education more accessible to all.
We problem solve with enthusiasm and camaraderie in the face of challenges. We believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s us. We are flexible and resilient. We willingly adapt, and we bounce back from adversity with ease.
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Work-life balance
- In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours.
All Campus is searching for an Enrollment Advisor to join our product development team in Chicago. This position is responsible for inbound/outbound calling to match potential students to school programs. The incumbent will help meet both company goals and the needs of prospective students by listening, assessing each individual and making independent judgments as to whether the student is a good fit for a respective program.
- Utilizes knowledge regarding higher education and the degree program to discuss details and benefits with potential students.
- Uses creative thinking and program knowledge to educate potential students on college degree programs.
- Addresses students' concerns regarding online degree programs and ensure that all prospective students receive the correct program information.
- Conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants for the college degree program by managing inquiries and achieving prompt contact.
- Performs outbound calls as necessary to meet established benchmarks.
- Follows up on and qualifies inbound inquiries.
- Utilized independent judgment to determine if a student is a good fit for the applicable programs.
- Maintains consistent contact with current and prospective students, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that prospective students have realistic expectations regarding their course of study.
- Guides applicants through the process to make sure all application components are completed in a timely manner by developing timelines along with structured follow-up.
- Contacts students from the time of initial enrollment through orientation with responsibilities extending through the first three (3) weeks of classes.
- Acts as an advocate/liaison with prospective students to ensure the process of enrollment and financial aid is delivered with the highest level of customer service.
- Inputs all activity into CRM/database systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Displays the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Work on weekends and evenings may be required; some travel to client sites may be required.
Job Education & Experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; minimum of two (2) years of experience in sales, preferable online admissions or inside sales.
- Demonstrated success in referral/lead building.
- Designation in title from I/II is driven by successful performance and tenure within the role, experience in similar/related positions, and overall higher education work experience and track record.
- Language Ability — Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; Able to write simple correspondence; Able to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Reasoning Ability — Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple written or oral instructions.
- English Language — Basic knowledge of the English language. Able to comprehend simple instructions in English.
- Customer Service — Responds promptly to customer needs. This includes student needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of student satisfaction.
- Active Listening — Gives full attention to what other people are saying and takes time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management — manages one’s own time and the time of others to meet deadlines.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Quality — Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork — Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support — Follows company policies and procedures and completes tasks correctly and on-time.
- Attendance/Punctuality — Arrives to work/meetings on time.
- Professionalism — Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- General office equipment (computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and e-mail.