Enterprise Account Executive at Yello
We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions help recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do what’s right for our customers, leading with our expertise.
~We are proactive.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
About The Role
The Enterprise Account Executive is a driving force in the success of Yello’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas focused on net new client acquisition. You will create, identify and close new business sales within a specific geographical region or set of named prospect accounts.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately forecast sales activity through proper use of sales tools such as salesforce
- Lead high-impact client meetings and sales presentations
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre and post-sales resources, including business development representatives, solutions consultants, as well as legal, information security and customer success departments
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Human Capital Management (HCM), Talent Acquisition, Recruiting or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software experience is ideal
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently
- Willingness to travel at least 10-20 percent of the time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- This role frequently communicates with individuals internal and external to the organization at various levels therefore strong written and oral communication skill are a must
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time.