Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
The Upwork Sales team brings our contingent staffing solutions to mid-market and large enterprises. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, customer evaluation and closing new business. This is a quota carrying role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a true career opportunity with tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Upwork Enterprise through a consultative and value driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, closing new sales opportunities and leading contract negotiations
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Partner with customer success, solutions and business development teams to drive sales results.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Consistent over achievement of sales quota; and experience working with Enterprise clients
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results.
- Demonstrates a bias towards action by identifying new Enterprise customers to maximize revenue
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you'll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also hire full-time employees in 19 states in the United States.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. And oh yeah, we've also got amazing benefits - including medical insurance for you and your family, unlimited PTO, 401(k) with matching, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and a generous Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about our benefits and the employee experience.
Check out our Careers page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.