Enterprise Architect Associate at OCC
Business outcome driven team that strives to align the business and technology visions to build systems for a more efficient enterprise. We collaborate across the organization and optimize solutions to promote efficiencies in the technology infrastructure. We promote reuse and ensure compliance with regulations.
What you’ll do at OCC?
Are you ready to be part of transformation journey? OCC is modernizing technology to better serve market participants. As an Enterprise Architect you’ll help in building IT strategy and roadmap to modernize OCC systems. Ensure developed designs adhere to corporate standards and are compliant with regulations. Collaborate with business, technology partners and Solution Architects to develop adaptable architecture solutions. Define technology architectures to achieve business outcomes.
Who is right for this position?
A negotiator, a problem solver and excellent communicator. Individual who can lead design discussions with technical and non-technical members of the organization to develop conceptual designs to achieve business goals. Able to evaluate vendor/technology by measuring their performance against functional and non-functional requirements. Experienced with regulatory environment.
Skill required to succeed in this role:
- Design thinking
- Consulting background with exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skill – champion at conveying options to solve business problems
- Experience in building enterprise applications using modern architecture techniques such as microservice and event based architecture developed using cloud platforms (AWS preferred), Java, Python and Web technologies
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS application development and management.
- Financial services experience (Banking, Clearing, Trading) and prior Enterprise Architecture experience is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications (Must-haves)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-5 years of experience in software development or related field.
- Experience in developing architecture artifacts such as conceptual, business and solution architecture
- Experience with projects involving complex integration of disparate types of technologies, platforms and data.