At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount is excited to announce the recent strategic acquisition of LinearFT, a leading small business banking technology provider. Learn more about the acquisition here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220201005132/en/Amount-acquires-Linear-Financial-Technologies
Amount is seeking an Enterprise Business Development Executive to cover various segments within the US banking and fintech ecosystem. The right candidate for the role has experience selling technology to complex organizations, preferably into financial institutions or fintechs.
The Enterprise Business Development Executive is responsible for building demand and growing sales with new customers. You will focus on strategic sales to the top financial institutions across the country. You will identify opportunities and articulate the value of our various products. You will be the responsible executive from prospect identification through deal signing; interacting with internal associates and partner c-suite members throughout the journey. As a member of the business development team, you will have the opportunity to help define our sales process, marketing strategy and influence our future product roadmaps.
What you'll work on:
- Prospect for and generate new business opportunities with new clients and develop relationships through deal execution
- Sell directly into financial institutions decision makers, including C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Identity the c-suite decision makers and cultivate strong relationships
- Qualify leads to strike a balance between revenue potential and execution effort
- Understand the prospect’s digital goals and challenges, then propose the right Amount product to help solve the need
- Manage a 6-18 month sales cycles; including customer intake requirements, change request, and the ability to adjust along with Amount’s strategy
- Become an expert on the Amount product offering and more broadly digital transformation within financial services
- Partner closely with Sales Operations, Product, Engineering, Legal and other internal stakeholders to create a seamless experience for the partner
- Utilize Salesforce for tracking customer details including contacts, next steps, and forecasting along with purchase timespans
- Represent Amount at trade-shows and / or conferences
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of selling experience. 5+ in financial services and/or software into banks, fintechs or other FIs
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing highly complex enterprise-level agreements
- Prior experience leveraging client success stories, demonstrating a products value to senior stakeholders and selling innovative and disruptive products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Prior experience working with internal cross functional teams to close deals (e.g. business development, marketing, product, technology, etc.)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup
- Ability to travel up to 50% for some deals post-Covid
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!