Bringg helps retailers and logistics companies scale up and optimize their operations with an innovative, data-led delivery and fulfillment cloud platform. Using Bringg, retailers and logistics providers can rapidly enable innovative delivery and fulfillment models that maximize the customer experience, optimize logistics operations and scale business channels for growth. Some of the world’s best-known brands in more than 50 countries use Bringg’s platform to deliver the perfect last mile experience at peak efficiency across multiple delivery models.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating strategic relationships to expand our client base with the largest retail enterprises. You will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer's unique challenges and prove the value of Bringg's platform and our ability to optimize their fulfillment operations to meet increased demand with exceptional customer experiences and greater operational efficiency.
We're continuing to build our team with individuals who are passionate about understanding complex business challenges and leading the customer through a value-based engagement model.
What you'll do:
- Manage the full sales cycle with enterprise clients (Tier 1) using a consultative, relationship-driven approach
- Build & execute strategic territory and pipeline plans to generate new business with prospective clients in global markets
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Identify and build C-Level champions within target accounts to help them identify and execute transformational change
- Work with Pre-Sales, Customer Success and other internal stakeholders to ensure the customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
- Educating and advising clients on the most effective way to use the platform whilst understanding their requirements
- 5+ years’ enterprise sales experience - selling software solutions to large enterprises and Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in the retail / e-commerce field – big advantage!
- Familiar with MEDDIC and other strategic enterprise deal qualification methodologies
- Experience selling to and managing relationships with VP and C-Level Executives
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizational structures, long sales cycles, and multiple decision-makers
- World-class interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence - with a track record of being naturally curious, ambitious, and eager to learn
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality
- Self-motivated and independent
- Flexibility – ability to travel
Bringg is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.