Upwork ($UPWK) is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.7 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
The Enterprise Sales Training Coordinator is an important role, which is directly tied to the success of the Sales Organization. You will be given the opportunity to not only work hard and excel, but gain a deep understanding of this industry as well as Training & Development best practices. This role will be responsible for all logistics associated with Internal Training programs such as New Hire Training, Sales Methodology, Skill Building, Professional Development, Leadership classes, and Sales Recognition programs.
The ideal candidate for this role will take ownership of a variety of efforts. The specifics include scheduling, calendar management of sessions, coordination both internally as well as externally facing, assisting with the organization of training materials, the creation of assessments, helping analyze training evaluations, sales recognition programs, brainstorming sessions, and the opportunity to learn more about Learning & Development
- Scheduling and calendar management of various training programs
- Ownership of logistics to provide end to end support of training programs
- Internal and external coordination required to assist with organization of training materials
- Assist with the creation of online assessments and quizzes for sales organization
- Provide administrative support to sales recognition programs
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Exceptional relationship building skills required to interface appropriately with internal stakeholders, external vendors, new hires and participants
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
How to really knock our socks off:
- Passion for Training & Development and interest in learning more about this field of work
- Ability to think outside the box and brainstorm on new projects and program ideas
- Proactive, self-starter, takes initiative
- Positive, enthusiastic and seeks to make an impact on a mission-driven organization
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.