We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Consulting, Business Operations, or Sales Operations with a passion for driving growth and productivity in sales organizations.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales, marketing, supply chain, and product. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and adept at prescribing and prioritizing processes and tools to meet business problems. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
You will be supporting our Corporate Sales and Sales Operations Leaders to stand up a new, enterprise focused, sales channel responsible for top line growth through large deals and programs.
About the Role:
- Partner with Sales leadership to define and execute sales strategy, policies, processes and tools for the Corporate Sales team
- Determine incentive plans, quotas, headcount needs to align to growth targets
- Align training, technology, and analytics resources to support Corporate Sales reps to meet and achieve their targets
- Lead the thought leadership on sales collateral needed internally and externally and guide marketing, operations, and product development teams to deliver
- Engage leaders across the company to ensure their growth plans meet the requirements of the corporate sales team
- Including but not limited to supply chain external partner portfolios, Engineering capacity and consulting expertise, and customer success program manager capacity.
- Provide visibility into the health of Corporate Sales team performance through dashboards and business reviews
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize Sales productivity and efficiency
- Own forecasting and planning process
- Build and maintain comprehensive playbook for Corporate Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in high growth company and industry with pressure to grow headcount and/or revenue 4x in a year
- Comfortable engaging with Director and executive level stakeholders and holding them accountable to program plans
- Experience working cross functionally with a product, supply chain, and/or customer success team
- Experience aligning incentive and compensation plans with growth targets
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor Degree in business, management, finance, or engineering
- Experience designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
- 3 years at top management consulting firm working on projects sales for manufacturing, customer products, automotive, or medical devices clients
Preferred Requirements include:
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description