Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Drive digital transformation for enterprise clients in the financial services industry.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Act as a solution leader and trusted advisor, working with Maven Wave’s sales team to identify and qualify sales pursuits in the financial services industry.
- Drive technical and industry focused conversations involving business transformations fueled by digital transformation.
- Own the technical direction for complex sales cycles and prepare and deliver solution messaging to highlight GCP, AWS or Azure value propositions and how they pertain to financial services clients.
- Directly support sales pursuits as well as focus on overall industry growth.
- Provide insight and understanding to how clients' needs change as an industry gains maturity and how to adapt Maven Wave’s value proposition and messaging.
- 10+ years experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as pre-sales engineer, sales consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the financial services industry preferred.
- Strong business acuity and confidence meeting with and selling to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to enterprise business challenges within the financial services industry.
- General knowledge of a broad range of technologies and solutions.
- Experience in at least one major cloud platform required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Sales Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories