Gifting & Sales Director
Foxtrot is the next generation corner store – we curate your city’s best craft beer, wine, spirits, fresh eats, gifts and everyday essentials – and deliver it all to your door in 60 minutes via our neighborhood shops.
With a swift mobile app and web store paired with beautifully designed retail shops, we are building an exciting brand that is both digitally native and rooted in a highly engaging retail experience.
Since launching in 2013, we now operate four retail stores in Chicago along with a booming online business, and are setting the stage for a major expansion in 2018.
About the Role
Foxtrot is seeking a Gifting & Sales Director to lead our gifting program and corporate sales initiatives. This role will develop and manage a top-notch corporate and large account gifting program, and actively pursue and cultivate new accounts for both the online and retail business.
- Develop and manage a corporate and large account gifting and sales program, aimed at providing the best product offering and customer experience in Chicago
- Work in tandem with marketing and product teams to create compelling packages, catering menus and custom solutions, leveraging the inventory and vendor relationships of our retail stores
- Actively pursue new accounts through cold introductions, existing relationships, site visits, industry expos and creative marketing outreach
- Build, maintain and cultivate close relationships with customers to craft impeccable customer experiences and ensure Foxtrot is their vendor of choice
- Concept and manage in-house events program across all retail locations
- Manage in-bound concierge inquiries as part of the gifting program
- Additional projects as delegated by the executive team
- 3+ years experience in sales; e-commerce, retail or consumer brand focus a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality; able to take ownership of projects and see them through from inception to production
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize against quick timelines and high expectations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Eye for product and curation
- Excitement for and an understanding of the Foxtrot brand