Are you looking to grow your career in sales and sales management? Are you passionate about leading teams, exceeding SaaS sales metrics and constantly working to identify ways to make you and those around you better? Do you love building and leading world class teams?
Enfusion is seeking an experienced Manager for our global Sales Development Team to help recruit, train, and lead our team of talented and energetic sales development representatives. The Manager, Global Sales Development, will report to the CRO and will oversee our global SDR Team.
This is a critical role in our organization as we continue our growth and active pursuit of new customers around the globe.
Who We Are
- Lead a team of distributed Sales Development Representatives to exceed lead generation targets in all regions
- Build and track activity and performance metrics & KPIs within our CRM and with other constituents (marketing, demand gen, sales, etc.)
- Provide daily coaching to team, using your leadership and communication skills.
- Assist in the adjustment/creation of sales enablement and training curriculum to ensure continuous learning and development aligned with our products, our space and our clients
- Actively manage team output by monitoring lead flow, daily activities, and quality of opportunities created
- Collaborate with Region Heads (Americas, EMEA and APAC) on unique prospecting and lead generation opportunities
- Motivate, support and lead the team while engaging with all other areas of the organization in a collaborative and positive way
- Report team trends and fundamentals in a timely and proactive manner, using your experience with Salesforce.com to develop weekly and monthly reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of proven success in sales or marketing, ideally in SaaS or technology
- Experience leading an SDR or BDR or Inside Sales Team of at least 3-4 team members
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven sales environment
- A “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Highly coachable and eager to learn and grow in your career
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of accountability and work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with potential clients and internal team
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adjust to a rapidly changing work environment
- Maintain a positive attitude and is a team player
- Knowledge of the alternative investment industry and/ or investment analytical tools
- Background in finance is ideal but not required
- Experience with database and prospecting tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator), and research of buying groups and target personas within target companies
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!