Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help us bring collaborative solutions to the enterprise!
We are looking for a Google Workspace Presales Engineer to work side by side with Google and Microsoft, positioning Google applications and Maven Wave’s services as the solution of choice for enterprise transformations.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Work with the Maven Wave and Google sales teams to identify and qualify Google Workspace opportunities.
- Act as a technical subject matter expertise regarding Google product offerings.
- Lead the technical direction for complex Workspace and Chrome sales cycles.
- Prepare and deliver product/solution messaging in an effort to highlight Google Workspace value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Create and deliver demos and workshops to showcase Google Workspace benefits and address potential customer challenges.
- 7+ years experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as pre-sales engineer, sales consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Experience in administering or implementing Microsoft productivity stack (on-premise or Office 365) or Google Workspace.
- Strong business acumen and confidence meeting with and selling to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to enterprise business challenges.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level technical concepts and technologies such as identity and access management, device management, and messaging.
- Relevant certifications (Google Professional Collaboration Engineer, or Microsoft 365 Associate) a plus.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Sales Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories