Head of Accounts
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Accounts who will work with our cross functional team on managing key partnerships and leading clinical and research report generation efforts.
- Oversee a portfolio of key partnerships and clients.
- Work with sales teams on designing and implementing optimal client experience, from onboarding to delivery.
- Lead a growing team of account managers through hiring, training, mentoring and coaching.
- Establish, measure and report on key KPIs.
- Participate in leadership and strategic decisions around client management, product roadmaps and strategic investments. Incorporate key client feedback into product and process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales collateral.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree highly preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in a client-facing role in an oncology-focused or consulting company.
- Exceptional track record of client management, scaling teams and exceeding KPIs.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, both internally across departments and externally with clients, partners and vendors.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Persistent and resilient with a tenacious appetite for success.