Inside Sales Associate
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be working on the Business Development team to increase the company’s sales pipeline and contribute to marketing efforts in order to expand Strata’s footprint in the Hospital market. As an Inside Sales Associate you will:
- Analyze, engage, and introduce sale opportunities with prospective customers, with a focus on selling products through outbound calls and emails.
- Establish and exceed sales activity and opportunity pipeline metrics that support attainment of revenue goals.
- Develop new sales opportunities through prospect activity generated by Strata’s business development channels.
- Establish and grow a database of prospects within your qualified accounts.
- Manage sales meetings and demos as well as assist Regional Business Development Directors throughout the sales cycle.
- Support marketing efforts (trade shows, webinars, campaigns, etc.) by collaborating with the Marketing team to produce new leads as well as further develop existing opportunities for closure.
- Research accounts, and identify key prospects to generate sales activity.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (i.e. Business, Marketing…etc.)
- 1+ years of selling experience, SaaS, finance or healthcare is a plus
- Track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and webinar
- Proven ability to prospect, research and engage customers
- Eagerness to learn about our products and get up to speed quickly on new ones we create
- A passion for building new business, especially if you’d like to do it in healthcare
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM, HubSpot is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.