Inside Sales Representative - Chicago, IL - Remote at GoHealth
Looking to advance your career? Become a Medicare Sales Representative with GoHealth! 45% of our team, program, and development managers started in an agent role.
You'll have unlimited earning potential, the flexibility to work from home, and access to best-in-class paid training to reach and maintain your sales goals.
Your Compensation Potential:
- New/first-year agents average $55,000 - $75,000 while experienced agents earn upwards of $150,000+ in salary and bonuses
- Monthly sales contests for monster cash payouts, luxury prize raffles, trips, and paid time off
- Up to $2,500 per referred hire
- Provide seniors with greater access and value to healthcare
- Be an expert in Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products
- Assess and identify the needs of your customer over the phone
- Offer insurance policy recommendations to give your customers peace of mind
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, as the face of our business
No previous experience required – our paid training program will help set you up for success and can support your growth throughout your career. Please also note this role will not require any cold calling.
Here's what our top agents love most about working at GoHealth:
- "I'm a competitive person at heart. Being paid on each policy sold allowed me to tally what I was making from day-to-day and gave me something to strive for and beat out." – Ava S., Top Agent in 2020
- "This is a place where you can continue to grow – to succeed in life, not just in the workplace. I believe in it so much; I referred my fiancé!" – Raheem W., Team Manager (After 8 Months)
- "I wanted to work every day and feel challenged and engaged in what I do. To know that I'm making a difference in someone's life. It's that ability to achieve daily that allows me to go home and feel satisfied." – Ryan C., Program Director (Former Top Agent)