How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role:
As a Senior Benefit Consultant/Inside Sales Representative you will guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as an expert for health insurance enrollments. You will receive fully paid training to learn insurance product knowledge from several insurance carriers such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products. This role does not require any cold calling and all sales are made through inbound calls. We will ensure all employees complete all state licensing exam requirements and understand how to comply with Federal CMS and State legal standards.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls.
- Be a brand ambassador by providing an excellent consumer experience and enjoy helping the aging and disabled community.
- Meet set personal and team performance and sales goals
- Continue to increase you insurance expertise by completing training and insights
- Inside sales experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Success meeting/exceeding sales KPIs and targets
- Experience navigating multiple systems while conducting calls
- A sales mindset with a focus on personal attention
- Multi-lingual candidates are a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Our reps can make anywhere between $55,000-75,000! This is average! That includes commission and bonuses in which are paid at the end of each month. Commission is uncapped, so the potential to make more is definitely there!
- We rely on you for step one, Apply!! A recruiter will review your qualifications and if selected we will reach out for a preliminary phone interview. Our final step will be an in-depth interview with our sales leaders. We value your investment in GoHealth and provide consistent communication from start to finish. If your ready for a new career, look no further!
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.