How do you like to make a difference?
Think back to your last job. Did you feel like you were making an impact? Members of our Operations team know that every call, chat, or email conversation they have with a customer is important; it’s important to the customer, and it’s important to the business. Our ‘Customer First’ company value drives each person in our contact center to provide great customer service, and our strong track record of promoting from within rewards those who truly embody that value. We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. Life is short. Work someplace awesome.
As a loan processor you will help guide our customers through the loan process. You will be a direct reflection on Enova's core values and drive what matters most to the customer...Excellent Service!! Our loan processors are self motivated and quick to adapt to a changing environment.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Utilize multiple platforms to help process submitted loan applications and verify loan applicant information
- Issue loans according to company guidelines
- Follow-up on all customer requests via phone and email
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Recommend process improvements
- Provide a high level of service to our customers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals
We Are Excited About You If You Have
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong time management skills to work through your day
- Strong problem solving mindset to overcome borrower’s obstacles and be persuasive when necessary
- A desire to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- Comfortable using a PC with general computer literacy skills (ex: 40+ WPM) and basic mathematical skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Great communication skills at every level
Why Join Enova
- Grow your career with training and development opportunities
- Attend frequent get-togethers - recognition lunches and team events
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - it is a fun and casual work environment
- You will also have the opportunity to earn a performance driven bonus incentive
Our Operations Team
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.