Major Account Executive I - Healthcare Channel Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales roles; preference for experience gained from Healthcare, Information Services, Financial Services, or Consulting industry.
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or related field).
- Ability to travel 30%
We’d Love to See:
- Ability to effectively manage and develop new relationships.
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience with CRM’s (SalesForce experience preferred).
- Healthcare experience in Channel sales highly preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
- Develop deep account relationships with executive-level and operational contacts and document needs and organizational priorities. Create a partnership environment to increase product development activities and joint product penetration strategies for Channel accounts.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts including work flow and business assessments in order to identify improvement targets which create high impact and return on investment opportunities for the account base through the increased use of TransUnion solutions.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific channel account strategies to increase market share for EDI transactions while collaborating with Channel account business executives to build compelling business cases to cross-sell other core Healthcare products into the account.
- Develop thorough and high impact C-level relationships that lead to collaboration of strategies based on customer needs assessment and extensive end user customer profile of the reseller account base.
- Work with business leaders and C-level executives to build business cases to initiate product integration for the Channel. This includes marketing plans, market messaging, and overall product support, while analyzing the business customer base of our Channel partners and identifying the appropriate product mix for the base.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments. Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition in making recommendations for new marketing opportunities.
- Provide plan forecast precision by reviewing documentation of opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Develop contact plan and scheduled meetings for targeted market. Manage accounts and contacts through corporate InTouch (salesforce.com). Update client profiles as required to maintain high quality content.
- Manage contracts and volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to client satisfaction and retention that will lead to revenue growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.